Find a high-performing Portfolio Recipe.
Top Tactical Portfolio Recipes through February 28, 2021:
- 1-month total return: 10.1% Adaptive Allocation C Portfolio Recipe (t.aaac)
- 1-year total return: 75.2% Pure Momentum Portfolio Recipe (t.pure)
- 5-year total return (annualized): 17.3% Top 5 Sector Rotation (t.srt5)
- 10-year total return (annualized): 18.8% Quartile Sector Rotation (t.srqr)
- 15-year total return (annualized): 18.4% Pure Momentum Portfolio Recipe (t.pure)
In order to make the most of RecipeInvesting.com, we offer these step-by-step processes for choosing, investing, and rebalancing your portfolio.
Choose A Portfolio Recipe
Below is a step-by-step guide to choosing a "Portfolio Recipe" using RecipeInvesting.com...
Invest Using A Portfolio Recipe
After you have chosen a Portfolio Recipe, you are now ready to invest. If you have not yet selected...
Rebalance Your Portfolio
Log in at go.recipeinvesting.com/login to get new Portfolio Recipe allocation that you will use for the...
We periodically publish articles related to model portfolios, tactical asset allocation, strategic portfolios, and ETF investing.
Finding Tactical Portfolios That Outperform Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway
American Investor Warren Buffett, the "Oracle of Omaha," is considered one of the most...
5 Types Of Portfolios With High Alpha Over The Past Decade
Alpha is a powerful measure of risk-adjusted return. But can it point us to some specific...
43 Tactical Portfolio Algorithms That Outperform The Top Macro Fund
A recent article in Barron's, "The Case for Macro Funds" got us thinking about "go...
Free access to 200+ Portfolio Recipes including tactical/dynamic algorithms and strategic/static allocation models.
- Includes recipes inspired by a variety of approaches: Adaptive, Momentum, MVO, CVaR, Risk Parity, Sortino, Lazy, Browne, Fundamental, Dalio, Graham, Swensen, Faber.
- 1-year Portfolio Recipe comparisons with metrics and graphical analysis.
- Also access the risk and return metrics for 100+ ETF portfolio ingredients.
- Percentage allocations and exact ETF ingredients for each Portfolio Recipe
- Monthly cut-and-paste rebalance instructions for all ETF Portfolio Recipes. Implement at your favorite brokerage.
- 10-year Portfolio Recipe comparisons with interactive risk vs. return scatterplots.
- Downloadable spreadsheet with all Portfolio Recipe risk and return data.