Find a high-performing Portfolio Recipe.
Top Tactical Portfolio Recipes through June 30, 2021:
- 1-month total return: 4.1% Minimum Drawdown (t.loss)
- 1-year total return: 68.9% Pure Momentum Portfolio Recipe (t.pure)
- 5-year total return (annualized): 18.8% Pure Momentum Portfolio Recipe (t.pure)
- 10-year total return (annualized): 18.6% Quartile Sector Rotation (t.srqr)
- 15-year total return (annualized): 19.7% Pure Momentum Portfolio Recipe (t.pure)
Investing and Rebalancing help. Tailored to the brokerage YOU choose.
In order to make the most of RecipeInvesting.com, we offer these step-by-step processes for choosing, investing, and rebalancing your portfolio.
Rebalance Your Portfolio at M1 Finance
Invest at M1 Finance Using a Portfolio Recipe
Choose a Portfolio Recipe
We periodically publish articles related to model portfolios, tactical asset allocation, strategic portfolios, and ETF investing.
Permanent Portfolio Alternatives: Exploring 4 Low-Risk Options With Higher Annual Returns
The so-called “Permanent Portfolio” was designed in the 1980s to be safe and profitable...
6 More Portfolio Recipes That Beat The "Lazy Portfolios"
Six years ago, we took it upon ourselves to investigate four portfolio recipes that consistently beat...
Finding Tactical Portfolios That Outperform Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway
American Investor Warren Buffett, the "Oracle of Omaha," is considered one of the most...
Free access to 200+ Portfolio Recipes including tactical/dynamic algorithms and strategic/static allocation models.
- Includes recipes inspired by a variety of approaches: Adaptive, Momentum, MVO, CVaR, Risk Parity, Sortino, Lazy, Browne, Fundamental, Dalio, Graham, Swensen, Faber.
- 1-year Portfolio Recipe comparisons with metrics and graphical analysis.
- Also access the risk and return metrics for 100+ ETF portfolio ingredients.
- Percentage allocations and exact ETF ingredients for each Portfolio Recipe
- Monthly cut-and-paste rebalance instructions for all ETF Portfolio Recipes. Implement at your favorite brokerage.
- 10-year Portfolio Recipe comparisons with interactive risk vs. return scatterplots.
- Downloadable spreadsheet with all Portfolio Recipe risk and return data.